Hey, I realized know more than I thought.
25. Good lighting is like plastic surgery. Carry your own if you have to.
26. Fresh flowers. Class dismissed.
27. Nothing tastes as good as thin feels, except crusty French bread, al dente pasta, and full fucking fat cheese.
28. Bloomingdales return policy is the best thing sing Jesus returned from the dead.
29. Good tv can entertain, enlighten, educate, and prevent you from relocating in the middle of the night during a miserable New England winter.
30. Having a smart phone, is like carrying the whole world around in your pocket, but much less heavy.
31. I WAS RIGHT. I never have used algebra, geometry, or calculus in my real life.
32. When car shopping, spring for the heated seat option.
33. Always try and catch either the sunrise, or the sunset. Bonus points for both.
34. Music is like perfume for your ears.
35. A king sized bed is a king sized luxury.
36. Losing a loved one gets easier after the first year (note the word “easier,” not easy).
37.Encouragement. The end.
38. A long marriage is a lot of work (it’s a lot of other things, too, but I know for sure it’s a lot of work).
39. Getting your first period is horrible. Getting your last one is amazing.
40. Dunkin’ Donuts coffee is better than Starbucks. There, I said it.
41. It would be nice to have my 26 year old face back. But with my 56 year old brain inside of it.
42. Enthusiasm and optimism are the two girls everybody wants at the party.
43. You can get anything in New York, and on the next block you can get it cheaper.
44. Traditions matter.
45. Girlfriends. Lots of them. Forever.
46. Treat people as you would like to be treated.
47. Climate change is really happening.
48. A girl cannot have too many jean jackets.
49. Or diamonds.
50. Feel yourself up. It could save your ta ta’s and your life.
51. Reading is like getting to be other people, live in other places, and learn super cool stuff without having to go to class.
52. Atrium White, Dove White. Benjamin Moore.
53. Time speeds up as you get older, so celebrate when appropriate (and inappropriate, too).
54. Curiosity is like the damn fountain of youth. Creativity is its gorgeous sister.
55. Volunteer. Volunteer. Volunteer.
56. Gratitude is gosh darn EVERYTHING.