Things I I would really like to do, but probably never will, but wish I could, but am grateful I thought of, anyway:
1. Work for OPI or Essie making up nail polish names. You know, like, for my job.
2. Be a window display designer. You know, because I am qualified (as a writer).
3. Live in Paris and speak like a native (I am about as good with languages as I am with numbers).
4. Have a small floral/antique shop. BECAUSE I FREAKING LOVE FLOWERS. AND ANYTHING WITH CHIPPED PAINT AND A STORY.
5. Teach a dance class (because I stopped taking ballet in 7th grade, picked it up again in college, but have not taken it since then, so I’m VERY qualified).
6. Create a jewelry line (Then I could make jewelry for myself, who cares about anybody ELSE).
7. Have the power to make the sun come out (BECAUSE THE WORLD IS BETTER WHEN THE SUN IS OUT).
8. FLY (Because I have always wanted to. I really should have starred in Birdman).
9. Drive a car really, REALLY fast (I am too afraid to do this).
10. Say hello and smile at every person I see for 24 hours (and not be arrested for harassment, or just plain being weird).