1. He’s not just interested in religion, he’s interested in human rights. He is getting all up into politics and speaking about how to do the right thing, not just for Catholics, but for all of us.
2. He’s humble. Forget splashy, Pope Francis is all about the littlest footprint, the lavishly UNappointed trappings.
3. He’s courageous. The Pontiff isn’t afraid to be in out in the crowd.
4. He’s doing stuff no other Pope has ever done. He’ s addressing issues like the LGBT community without judgement.
5. He’s adorable, and he likes to laugh!
6. He’s actually addressing climate change (which is more than I can say for some republicans who believe it isn’t even real).
7. Doggone it, people like him.
8. He once worked as a nightclub bouncer.
9. His parents are Italian.
10. His warmth, humility, intelligence, inclusiveness, and outspoken manner are a religion I want to belong to.